Sunday, April 25, 2021

Fradley Junction: A Sunday Afternoon Walk...

Now for something slightly different... Many who know me will know that I'm a bit of a amateur photographer and film maker, and as such I enjoy going out taking photos and making videos. Most of what I film and take photos of is trains, however I do occasionally do non railway related photography and films too. After arranging to meet up with my girlfriend Jenny for the day, we decided to make the most of the nice weather with a visit to Fradley Junction. I woke up just after 9am and after a morning glass of Chocolate Milkshake, I got washed and changed and waited for Jenny to arrive, before long she arrived and after deciding to go out to Fradley Junction, we got in her car and I helped direct her. 
We arrived at Fradley Junction just before 11am and after getting my camera kit from the car, we went for a walk towards the locks near the Swan Inn pub. After a chat with a volunteer from the Canal & River Trust, we decided to grab some lunch before doing some filming.
"Quack quack" (Pic - J.Davies)
Lunch finished we decided to start filming towards a little film project I was planning. While I was filming, Jenny armed with my DSLR photo camera, kept herself occupied taking photos, some of which can be seen in this post.
At around half two, we decided to call it a day and head home. Another end to another fun and successful day. Cheers all.. Jake...

No comments:

Post a Comment